This is an article that follows on the heels of logical reasons that you may need to ignore the 2 lb rule for stabilization when you enter P3 of the hCG Diet – those reasons are addressed here:
- Reason 1: If You Didn’t Eat the Fruits During P2
- Reason 2: If You Choose to Begin Exercise in P3
- Reason 3: When You’ve Done a Million Steak Days Already
If you have one of the above reasons to stabilize at a higher weight than the 2 lb window, the next logical question is, how long should do Phase 3 then since your weight may take longer to stabilize out in this case?
Just click a topic to go right there!
- How long to stay in P3 if ignoring the 2 lb rule
- What a “stable weight” even means
- What is a natural weight “range” or “window”?
- Once your weight is within your natural range for 2-3 weeks, enter Phase 4 this way
- Example person to show you this whole process
- How many pounds will your natural range be?
- Important Note About Recording Your Daily Weight
- My Example: My stable weight range
What does “stable” mean? What is a natural weight “window”?
If you are eating P3 style and not eating too many calories for your metabolic level, your weight will not just keep going up and up.
Here’s my weight tracking log – so
professional butt-ugly right? I seriously need to make a pretty P3 weight tracker like the Phase 2 hCG Workbook.
I hope this helps give you some idea of things- of course your own journey and body will likely be somewhat different but I think what I hope you’ll get from this is that you are not one weight on the scale every day, and gains and losses each day are a normal part of maintenance and do not at all necessarily indicate that you’ve done something wrong (or right!). Once you learn the flow of your own weight range, you will be empowered to know when it’s time to correct and when you don’t need to worry about it.
34,000+ hCGers Join
how-to's | interviews | pep talksYup, I want this!