If you have a 10,000iu vial of hCG to mix for the hCG diet, we will have a special video and post on this soon- for now, you can follow the tutorial for the 5,000iu vials EXCEPT for one difference:
You will mix 10ml’s of mixing solution/bacteriostatic water into your 10,000iu hCG vial (instead of 5ml’s) –
This keeps your RATIO of hCG to liquid the same, which means all the other things like what number on the syringes equal what particular hCG dosage will all still be the same.
The above is my most updated video on mixing hCG injections.
Please note: These instructions are for how to mix hCG injections from 5000iu vials from U.S sources like those listed on my blog, for use with the following standard sized syringes that are typically sent with hCG:
- 30 unit syringe = .3 ml/cc
- 50 units syringe = .5 ml/cc
- 100 unit syringe = 1 ml/cc
How to mix HCG for HCG Injections: 5000iu
If you have not already purchased hCG, you can check out my HCG Injections page and compare the three companies I currently feel comfortable recommending- all 3 sources are real, unmixed, pharmaceutical hCG – not homeopathic or amino acids, and not premixed. If you choose to buy through me, I do get a small commission at no extra cost to you. You totally ROCK if you go through me so thanks!!
Supplies for mixing 1 vial of 5,000IU hCG:
(lasts approx. 3-4 weeks)
These supplies will come WITH the hCG injections kit you purchase from the online hCG providers in the U.S.
1. 5,000iu vial of hCG- will be either a powder or a tablet.
Note A: If you get just hCG, the powder will be white. If you get the hCG with B12, the powder will be pink).
Note B: if you bought a “longer” kit – like 40-50 days type kit, you will receive 2 vials of hCG- don’t mix the 2nd vial till the 2nd half of the round. If you bought the “shorter” kit – 20-25 days kit, you only have 1 vial of hCG).
2. Mixing Syringe – yeah that HUGE one.
3. Vial of Mixing liquid – there are couple different types of mixing liquid you might get:
- A. A glass vial of clear mixing liquid
- B. A glass vial of pink mixing liquid – it will be pink if it contains B12
- C. A plastic bottle that says “bacteriostatic water”
ANY of these 3 is fine as your mixing liquid. It just depends on how the hCG company sends it.
4. Rubbing Alcohol Swabs
How to Mix your hCG solution
1. Swab the tops of all bottles with alcohol. 2. Using your mixing syringe, pull out 5mls of your mixing solution and insert into your bottle of powdered hcg. Swirl gently until the hCG is completely dissolved. 4. Done!
You should now have a vial that contains 5,000IU of hcg + 5ml of bacteriostatic water.
Here’s a slightly more detailed description of the mixing:
- Wash hands, clean surface area.
- Twist the tip of the mixing needle on the syringe clockwise to make sure it’s tight. Then, twist off the safety cap from the mixing needle when you’re ready to mix.
- Snap off plastic caps from the one hCG vial and the vial of mixing liquid
- Clean off the top of each bottle with an alcohol swab
- Draw up 5 ml’s of AIR into your mixing syringe first. Insert this into your mixing vial and push the air into the vial.
- Hold the vial of mixing liquid upside down. While still holding it upside down, pull out 5ml of liquid. If you get a large bubble, just push the liquid back in the vial and try again. It may feel a bit hard to pull the liquid out because you will feel a sort of vacuum-like pressure pulling against you – this is what injecting air into the vial first helps compensate for- you’ll be fine, just keep hold of the plunger and keep pulling it downwards slowly.
- Once you have 5ml of mixing liquid in the syringe, pull the vial of mixing liquid off the needle.
- Insert the 5ml of mixing liquid into your vial of powdered hormone.
- Swirl to make sure all the powder dissolves into the liquid. Don’t shake.
- Cover vial with some foil and keep in the fridge at all times.
Storing your mixed hCG
Wrap the mixed hCG vial with foil to keep out light. – Store in the refrigerator at all times- remove only to draw out daily injections.
Note: If you accidentally leave the hormone out of the fridge overnight, the potency may have dropped significantly while being left out. When in doubt, re-mix a new solution with new hCG.
What Dose of Daily hCG Injection Should You Take?
Most people will take anywhere between 125-200IU’s with each dose/injection (1x per day). Find your dose for no/limited hunger: Most people start with 150IU’s per dose, but 125iu works well for a large majority lately I’ve noticed, and doses of 175iu and 200iu are sometimes needed. The differences have to do with the hCG vial to begin with (legal parameters for active ingredient in compounded hCG has a WINDOW – I don’t know exactly what it is but it’s something like 90-120% – remember these batches of hCG are compounded by hand so there is a little wiggle room – so say if you get a vial of hCG that actually has more than 100% active ingredients – say 5,300iu of hCG in a 5,000iu vial of hCG, in this case, you might need a lower dose than normal), the current level of potency of your mixture (as it gradually degrades over the weeks once you’ve mixed it), and your own body and its metabolism.
Please see my very detailed post to help you find the right dose of hCG here.
Finding your dose on the syringe
A full more detailed post on finding your hCG dose on the syringe with VIDEO here!If you have mixed the hormone as I outlined here, the following doses can be found on your insulin syringe in this way: 10 units = 100 iu
12.5 units = 125iu 15 units= 150 iu 17.5 units= 175 iu 20 units= 200 iu 22 units = 220 iu 25 units = 250 iu etc.- see the pattern? The numbers match up with the dose amount, making it easy to adjust your dose as needed without remixing a new batch of hCG. Basically, you just move the decimal over one place to the right, and you can then know what that dose equates to. IF you mixed in a different ratio (ie NOT 5ml’s to 5000iu hCG, then these numbers do NOT apply).
TIP: If you are having trouble finding a good dose you feel little/no hunger with. Skip a dose entirely one day- if you find yourself more hungry overall, you most likely need to increase your dose. If you find yourself less hungry overall, you most likely need a smaller dose.
How To DO Your hCG Injection
I have since created several video tutorials showing you how to do an injection! (to be done once in the morning daily)
- Swab the injection site with alcohol. It can be in your belly somewhere (at least an inch or so away from your belly button) or alternatively, your upper thigh. Swab the top of the bottle with alcohol as well.
- Take one injection syringe out and remove the safety cap. Stick the needle into the bottle of hCG and then turn the bottle upside down then slowly draw out your designated dose (12.5 units= 125iu, 15 units= 150iu, 17.5 units= 175iu, 20 units= 200iu).
- Remove the needle from the bottle. Pinch the injection site just a little bit and stick the needle straight in (not at an angle). You will feel either nothing (if you have a good amount of fat there) or just the slightest twinge (if you don’t have a lot of fat left).
- Slowly inject the full dose. Remove the syringe, put the safety cap back on. Dispose of the syringe ideally in a designated container- like a Sharps Container.
Occasionally, you will probably get a little bruising if you stuck the needle in slightly funky. This is infrequent and it’s really not a big deal.
Change up the injection sites- switch from one side of the belly to the other each day, etc. See my full post on various suitable spots to inject hCG.
Where to Purchase Mixing Supplies
If for some reason you find you don’t have everything you need to mix your hCG or you got your hCG from other places, you can buy mixing supplies (but not the hCG itself) ala carte at Missourimedicalsupplies.com
Most find it easier to just buy the hCG and mixing supplies all as one kit from the online U.S. providers. The final mix of the hormone will be a solution containing: 5,000IU of hcg + 5ml of bacteriostatic water.
Mixing hCG Injections When You Have the Odd-Sized Syringes
This is applicable ONLY to individuals who may have purchased hCG and dosing syringes from overseas- very uncommon nowadays, but just in case: So if you happen to get the weird syringes where it says 40 units = 1 ml/cc, you will mix and dose your injections in a 2:1 ratio instead of a 1:1 ratio.
- Mix 10 ml’s of bacteriostatic water with 5000iu hCG
Finding hCG Dose for Odd Sized Syringes
If you mix in a 2:1 ratio, the following hCG dosages apply (JUST for the 40 unit = 1 ml/cc syringes):
- 125ius hCG dose = 10 units
- 150 ius dose = 12 units
- 175 ius dose = 14 units
- 200 ius dose = 16 units
- 225 ius dose = 18 units
- 250 ius dose = 20 units
37,000+ hCGers Join
how-to's | interviews | pep talksYup, I want this!