Disclaimer! Please read! I am not a medical professional in any way, shape or form, and this is not to be misconstrued as medical advice. I am simply sharing what has worked for me and others. It is your responsibility to discuss these matters with your physician.
Update: New Edge Health is now Rejuvi Medical. Mixing instructions are still the same
- 5000iu vial of hCG (if you bought the 43 day kit, you will receive 2 vials of hCG- don’t mix the 2nd vial till the 2nd half of the round. If you bought the 23 day kit you only have 1 vial of hCG).
- If you get just hCG, the powder will be white.
- If you get the hCG with B12, the powder will be pink.
- 1 mixing syringe and needle
- 30mL Bacteriostatic water
- Alcohol prep pads
How to Mix:
- Wash hands, clean surface area.
- Twist the tip of the mixing needle onto the syringe. Then, twist off the safety cap from the mixing needle when you’re ready to mix.
- Snap off plastic caps from the one hCG vial and the vial of mixing liquid
- Clean off the top of each bottle with an alcohol swab
- Hold the vial of mixing liquid upside down and push the mixing needle through the rubber stopper into the vial. While still holding it upside down, pull out 5ml of liquid. If you get a large bubble, just push the liquid back in the vial and try again. It may feel a bit hard to pull the liquid out because you will feel a sort of vacuum-like pressure pulling against you- you’ll be fine, just keep hold of the plunger and keep pulling it downwards slowly.
- Once you have 5ml of mixing liquid in the syringe, pull the vial of mixing liquid off the needle.
- Insert the 5ml of mixing liquid into your vial of powdered hormone.
- Swirl to make sure all the powder dissolves into the liquid. Don’t shake.
- Cover vial with some foil and keep in the fridge at all times.
TIP! IF you are looking for something that has all the hCG info you need in one place, AND a place to daily/weekly track your progress, that’s printable and fillable on your device and reusable, you might want to check out my digital hCG workbook.
Needing Support? Motivation?
I can help you stay on track.
- pep talks by yours truly
Join hcgChica's Email TribeYup, I want this!