- Views 14219
Please note: These instructions are for mixing hCG from 5000iu vials from places overseas like Escrow Refills, for use with the following standard sized syringes that are typically sent with hCG:
- 30 unit syringe = .3 ml/cc
- 50 units syringe = .5 ml/cc
- 100 unit syringe = 1 ml/cc
READ THIS!! RECENTLY, those who are purchasing BOTH their hCG AND their mixing kits from Escrow Refills are being sent ODD SIZED SYRINGES from Escrow Refills. I have a full post on this here. These odd sized syringes say 40 units = 1 ml/cc on the barrel. IF you get these syringes for use with hCG, PLEASE do NOT mix in the ratio that you see below – it will be too difficult to get your hCG dose because the amount will be so small. Look at the bottom of this article for full instructions on how to mix your hCG IF you have syringes that say 40 units = 1 ml/cc on them.
How to mix HCG for HCG Injections: 5000iu
Supplies for mixing 1 vial of 5,000IU hCG:
(lasts approx. 3-4 weeks)
- 1- 5,000iu vial of hCG- will be either a powder or a tablet (buy enough for however many bottles of hcg you will mix for your round).
- 1- Mixing Syringe (buy enough for however many bottles of hcg you will mix for your round).
- 1- 10 ml Empty Sterile Vial (buy enough for however many bottles of hcg you will mix for your round).
- 1- Bacteriostatic Water bottle (this will last for mixing multiple bottles of hcg) Rubbing Alcohol Swabs
Where to Purchase Mixing Supplies
You can buy all the mixing supplies as a kit through either Escrow Refills, along with your hCG (enter my invitation code CID272860 to get on the site, leave the user id and password fields blank), or Missourimedicalsupplies.com
How to Mix your hCG solution
Storing your mixed hCG
What Dose of hCG Should You Take?
Finding your dose on the syringe
How To Do an hCG Injection
Mixing hCG Injections When You Have the Odd-Sized Syringes
- Mix 10 ml’s of bacteriostatic water with 5000iu hCG
Finding hCG Dose for Odd Sized Syringes
If you mix in a 2:1 ratio, the following hCG dosages apply (JUST for the 40 unit = 1 ml/cc syringes):
- 125ius hCG dose = 10 units
- 150 ius dose = 12 units
- 175 ius dose = 14 units
- 200 ius dose = 16 units
- 225 ius dose = 18 units
- 250 ius dose = 20 units
Needing Support? Motivation?
I can help you stay on track.
- pep talks by yours truly
Join hcgChica's Email TribeYup, I want this!