The above is my most updated video on mixing hCG injections.
Please note: These instructions are for mixing hCG from 5000iu vials from U.S sources like those listed on my blog, for use with the following standard sized syringes that are typically sent with hCG:
- 30 unit syringe = .3 ml/cc
- 50 units syringe = .5 ml/cc
- 100 unit syringe = 1 ml/cc
How to mix HCG for HCG Injections: 5000iu
Supplies for mixing 1 vial of 5,000IU hCG:
(lasts approx. 3-4 weeks)
These supplies will come WITH the hCG injections kit you purchase from the online hCG providers in the U.S.
1. 5,000iu vial of hCG- will be either a powder or a tablet.
Note A: If you get just hCG, the powder will be white. If you get the hCG with B12, the powder will be pink).
Note B: if you bought a “longer” kit – like 40-50 days type kit, you will receive 2 vials of hCG- don’t mix the 2nd vial till the 2nd half of the round. If you bought the “shorter” kit – 20-25 days kit, you only have 1 vial of hCG).
2. Mixing Syringe – yeah that HUGE one.
3. Vial of Mixing liquid – there are couple different types of mixing liquid you might get:
- A. A glass vial of clear mixing liquid
- B. A glass vial of pink mixing liquid – it will be pink if it contains B12
- C. A plastic bottle that says “bacteriostatic water”
ANY of these 3 is fine as your mixing liquid. It just depends on how the hCG company sends it.
4. Rubbing Alcohol Swabs
How to Mix your hCG solution
You should now have a vial that contains 5,000IU of hcg + 5ml of bacteriostatic water.
Here’s a slightly more detailed description of the mixing:
- Wash hands, clean surface area.
- Twist the tip of the mixing needle on the syringe clockwise to make sure it’s tight. Then, twist off the safety cap from the mixing needle when you’re ready to mix.
- Snap off plastic caps from the one hCG vial and the vial of mixing liquid
- Clean off the top of each bottle with an alcohol swab
- Draw up 5 ml’s of AIR into your mixing syringe first. Insert this into your mixing vial and push the air into the vial.
- Hold the vial of mixing liquid upside down. While still holding it upside down, pull out 5ml of liquid. If you get a large bubble, just push the liquid back in the vial and try again. It may feel a bit hard to pull the liquid out because you will feel a sort of vacuum-like pressure pulling against you – this is what injecting air into the vial first helps compensate for- you’ll be fine, just keep hold of the plunger and keep pulling it downwards slowly.
- Once you have 5ml of mixing liquid in the syringe, pull the vial of mixing liquid off the needle.
- Insert the 5ml of mixing liquid into your vial of powdered hormone.
- Swirl to make sure all the powder dissolves into the liquid. Don’t shake.
- Cover vial with some foil and keep in the fridge at all times.
Storing your mixed hCG
What Dose of Daily hCG Injection Should You Take?
Please see my very detailed post to help you find the right dose of hCG here.
Finding your dose on the syringe
12.5 units = 125iu
TIP: If you are having trouble finding a good dose you feel little/no hunger with. Skip a dose entirely one day- if you find yourself more hungry overall, you most likely need to increase your dose. If you find yourself less hungry overall, you most likely need a smaller dose.
How To DO Your hCG Injection
I have since created several video tutorials showing you how to do an injection! (to be done once in the morning daily)
Where to Purchase Mixing Supplies
If for some reason you find you don’t have everything you need to mix your hCG or you got your hCG from other places, you can buy mixing supplies (but not the hCG itself) ala carte at Missourimedicalsupplies.com
Most find it easier to just buy the hcg and mixing suplies all as one kit from the online U.S. providers. The final mix of the hormone will be a solution containing: 5,000IU of hcg + 5ml of bacteriostatic water.
If You Came Here from Youtube:
Here’s my ooollld mixing video from back in the day
Mixing hCG Injections When You Have the Odd-Sized Syringes
- Mix 10 ml’s of bacteriostatic water with 5000iu hCG
Finding hCG Dose for Odd Sized Syringes
If you mix in a 2:1 ratio, the following hCG dosages apply (JUST for the 40 unit = 1 ml/cc syringes):
- 125ius hCG dose = 10 units
- 150 ius dose = 12 units
- 175 ius dose = 14 units
- 200 ius dose = 16 units
- 225 ius dose = 18 units
- 250 ius dose = 20 units
Want Support? Motivation?
29,000+ hCGers Join