Can you take a look at the ingredients on your bottle of hCG drops? There are basically three types of “hCG” out there now.
1. Prescription hCG – the real hormone
2. Homeopathic hCG – if it’s true homeopathic hCG it will contain something like “hCG – 10x, 30x, 60x, etc type numbers)
3. hCG Activator products – these do not contain any hCG at all, but contain amino acids. It’s claimed these these amino acids cause your body to make hCG. I do not know if I believe this at this point you guys. I like to keep an open mind.
When it comes down to it, my personal choice is that I really only feel comfortable using prescription hCG, the real hormone. One example given to me was the question, “would you feel comfortable taking homeopathic birth control?” Hmmm. Hormones are powerful! I do not think the hCG hormone is a placebo so, so the muscle sparing effects that hCG seems to create in the presence of such a low calorie diet is very important to me. However, I have to admit that I have seen some great results with homeopathic hCG as well, so I can’t knock it completely, and some choose to go this route and feel completely comfortable with it. I have not seen enough feedback from these hCG activator products (that don’t contain hCG) to feel comfortable recommending them at this time. The truth is, anyone will lose weight on a 500 calorie, regardless of taking any supplement or hormone.
The questions are:
1. how much of that weight loss is fat vs. muscle,
2. how is your hunger while ON the diet itself, and
3. how will the diet effect your metabolism during and after the diet (and thus ability to maintain)?
To me the hCG hormone is what kind of guarantees a positive answer to these questions, whereas I do not have proof of such with the other hCG type products at this time. The others MAY work, I just can’t be sure, and I feel best sticking with what I know can be relied on since I only have one body and no time for do-overs.
The current sources for real prescription hCG that I feel comfortable recommending, if you end up choosing to go that route, can be found here: http://hcgchica.com/buy-hcg-injections-worldwide/
And all my tutorials for injections are here to help you with mixing and injecting!: http://hcgchica.com/hcg-injections-tutorials/
Posted in: Deciding Where to Purchase Hcg, Dosing / Dosage for hCG, General hCG Diet Questions, hCG Drops, How to Know if Your Hcg Is Real, Hunger on the hCG Diet, Types of Hcg- Prescription, Homeopathic
Want Support? Motivation?
29,000+ hCGers Join