Disclaimer! Please read! I am not a medical professional in any way, shape or form, and this is not to be misconstrued as medical advice. I am simply sharing what has worked for me and others. It is your responsibility to discuss these matters with your physician.
Please watch the video tutorial to get the best idea of how to do this.
Remember I’m not a medical professional – what I am showing here is just how I learned to do it by researching many other videos and online insulin dosing tutorials.
You also might want instructions on how to find your hCG dose on the syringe itself.
- Swab the top of the rubber stopper on the vial with alcohol.
- Take the orange safety caps off both the top and bottom of the syringe and needle.
- Loosen the plunger a little.
- Pull the plunger with AIR FIRST up to the dose of hCG you plan to inject.
- Stick the needle in the vial and inject that air into the vial.
- Turn the whole thing upside down now – the vial with your needle still inside.
- Draw out a little MORE than your desired hCG dose
- Flick the syringe gently if there any air bubbles to let them rise to the top.
- Push the plunger back to the exact dose of hCG you need.
- Pull the needle out of the vial.
Ahhhh…..ready to inject – tutorial here.
Make sure you are really getting the hCG liquid into your syringe. Because the needle is so short, and dosage amount is so small, I actually HAVE gotten emails from people who realized after a few days of being starving on the diet that they had been injecting air! So make sure there really is liquid in your syringe folks.
TIP! IF you are looking for something that has all the hCG info you need in one place, AND a place to daily/weekly track your progress, that’s printable and fillable on your device and reusable, you might want to check out my digital hCG workbook.
Needing Support? Motivation?
I can help you stay on track.
- pep talks by yours truly
Join hcgChica's Email TribeYup, I want this!